Sunday, August 12, 2012

Welcome to Claim Your Brain

Welcome

Hey everyone, and welcome to my blog! You're probably wondering what this blog is all about and why should you even bother checking it out. Well, I am no popular apologist, speaker, or anyone nationally recognized but I am someone who truly wants to help other Christians learn more about their faith.

What can I expect? 

Through this blog, my aim is to help you learn how to defend your faith, and while doing so I believe you will develop a better understanding of the Bible and how to relay what you have learned to others. My vision for this blog is to post stories and interactions I have had with people, as well as common misconceptions people have about what being a Christian entails. I will also plan on posting video interviews with other apologists, like myself, and asking them questions about how they overcome certain obstacles with defending their faith.

Who are you?
  I am a sold out believer in Jesus Christ, the Savior of all mankind. While I have not yet received formal Apologetics training, I am an aspiring pastor and cannot wait to begin seminary so I can receive the formal training  I need to enhance my skill-set. I have read countless amounts of books on Apologetics, commentaries, and have been studying in Dr. William Lane Craigs' class The Defenders.

   I really hope you enjoy this blog as much as I enjoy writing it. I really look forward to facilitating questions and hearing stories from all of you all on your journey in your Christian life. I can't wait to hear the opportunities you have had to share the gospel and defend the faith!

For more information on the purpose of this blog and answers to common questions, click around the tabs above.


No comments:

Post a Comment